Risk Reduction Policy 2020
Please see below our commitment to reducing the risk of COVID-19 transmission on our tour vessel.
Coronavirus Risk Reduction Policy 15/06/2020
Our business holds your health and safety as our highest priority under any and all circumstances. As a reflection of this commitment, we have adopted the following Coronavirus Risk Reduction Policy.
Maintain standard business sanitary procedures to ensure:
- Automatic alcohol gel dispenser is provided before boarding the boat.
- Dual hand wash stations are provided on the boat.
- Paper towel dispensers are provided on the boat.
- Lunch isno longer served onboard the boat
- Gloves are worn during all food and drink handling.
- Food preparation is held to the highest standards.
- Equipment is washed and cleaned daily.
- Vessel is washed and cleaned daily.
- Shop furniture and fittings are cleaned daily.
- Bus is washed and cleaned daily.
Additional measures to reduce infection risk:
- Vessel interior is sanitised with soap and alcohol spray before each tour.
- Toilet fittings are sanitised with soap and alcohol spray before each tour.
- Sink, soap and paper towel dispensers are sanitised with soap and alcohol spray before each tour.
- Additional alcohol gel sanitiser is kept on board and provided if necessary.
- Shop furniture and fittings will be sanitised with alcohol spray before opening each day.
- Bus is sanitised with soap and alcohol spray at the completion of each day.
- Passengers will be informed of this policy before the tour departure.
- Passengers will be encouraged to self assess their health and not join the tour if they believe they are feeling unwell for any reason and should not participate in the tour. The refund policy will be waived for passengers cancelling at any time.
- If customers present to the tour on the day with any signs of cold, coughs or flu like symptoms, they will be politely refused entry onto the boat or bus.
- All employees will be aware not to participate in work if they are feeling unwell for any reason.
- Employees will be trained to adopt this policy and adhere to this policy to the highest standard.
Mike Davis (Owner/Manager) & Team East Coast Cruises
© Copyright East Coast Cruises